- ‘Using Morphological Analysis and Bayesian Networks to model cascading effects and economic impacts of infrastructure disruptions’
International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction (submitted 2016).
- ‘DataGraft: One-Stop-Shop for Open Data Management’
D. Roman, N. Nikolov, A. Putlier, D. Sukhobok, B. Elvesæter, A. Berre, X. Ye, M. Dimitrov, A. Simov, M. Zarev, R. Moynihan, B. Roberts, I. Berlocher, S. Kim, T. Lee, A. Smith, and T. Heath..
Semantic Web Journal (SWJ) – Interoperability, Usability, Applicability (published and printed by IOS Press, ISSN: 1570-0844), 2016.
- ‘DataGraft: Simplifying Open Data Publishing’
D. Roman, M. Dimitrov, N. Nikolov, A. Putlier, D. Sukhobok, B. Elvesæter, A..J. Berre, X. Ye, A. Simov and Y. Petkov
Proceedings ESWC 2016.
- ‘Tabular Data Cleaning and Linked Data Generation with Grafterizer’
D. Sukhobok, N. Nikolov, A. Pultier, X. Ye, A..J. Berre, R. Moynihan, B. Roberts, B. Elvesæter, N. Mahasivam and D. Roman
Proceedings of ESWC 2016.
- ‘DataGraft: A Platform for Open Data Publishing’
D. Roman, M. Dimitrov, N. Nikolov, A. Putlier, B. Elvesæter, A. Simov, Y. Petkov
Joint Proceedings of the 4th International Workshop on Linked Media and the 3rd Developers Hackshop (LIME/SemDev@ESWC 2016)
- ‘Risk assessment for an Italian road network due to an extreme earthquake hazard scenario and the associated landslide cascading effects’
Clarke J., Lam J.C., Gehl P., Taalab K
Civil Engineering Research in Ireland (CERI2016), Galway, Ireland, 29-30 August, 2016
- ‘Functional loss assessment and restoration analysis to quantify indirect consequences of hazards’
Lam, J.C., Adey, B.T.
ASCE-ASME Journal of Risk and Uncertainty in Engineering Systems, Part A: Civil Engineering (2016)
- ‘A Method to Visualize the Evolution of Multiple Interacting Environmental Systems’
Heitzler, M., Hackl, J., Adey, B.T., Iosifescu-Enescu, I., Lam, J.C., Hurni, L.
Special issue on Multi-dimensional Modeling, Analysis and Visualization, Photogrammetry, and Remote Sensing (2016)
- ‘Development of Bayesian Networks for the multi-hazard fragility assessment of bridge systems’
Gehl, P., D'Ayala, D.
Structural Safety, 60:37-46, 2016
- ‘A multi-hazard risk assessment methodology, stress test framework and decision support tool for resilient critical infrastructure’(Conference Proceedings)
Clarke, J., O’Brien, E.
6th Transport Research Arena, Warsaw, Poland, April 18-21, 2016
- ‘Ensuring acceptable levels of infrastructure related risks due to natural hazards with emphasis on stress tests’ (Symposium Proceedings)
Adey, B.T., Hackl, J., Lam, J.C., van Gelder, P., van Erp, N., Heitzler, M., Iosifescu, I., Hurni, L.
International Symposium on Infrastructure Asset Management (SIAM), Kyoto, Japan, January 21-22, 2016
- ‘INFRARISK: Novel indicators for identifying critical INFRAstructure at RISK from Natural Hazards’European CIIP Newsletter, ECN, March 2015
- 'Novel Indicators for Identifying Critical INFRAstructure at RISK from Natural Hazards'
Tucker, M., Ní Choine, M., O’Brien, E., O’Connor, A., Gavin, K., D’Ayala, D., Adey, B., Cheng, T., Van Gelder, P., Sabeur, Z., and Jimenez, M.-J.
GRF Davos Planet@Risk, Volume 3, Number 2, October 2015
- 'Integrated Multi-Hazard Framework for the Fragility Analysis of Roadway Bridges'
P. Gehl, D. D’Ayala
12th International Conference on Applications of Statistics and Probability in Civil Engineering, ICASP12 Vancouver, Canada, July 12-15, 2015
- ‘Accuracy of simplified procedures for the fragility assessment of bridges’
Gehl, P., D’Ayala, D.
Proceedings of the SECED 2015 Conference: Earthquake Risk and Engineering towards a Resilient World, Cambridge, UK, 9-10 July, 2015.
- 'An Overarching Risk Assessment Process to Evaluate the Risks Associated with Infrastructure Networks due to Natural Hazards'
J. Hackl, B. T. Adey, M. Heitzler, I. Iosifescu-Enescu
International Journal of Performability Engineering, (2015) Jaipur: Misra.
- ‘The Linked Data AppStore’
D. Roman, C. D. Pop, R. I. Roman, B. M. Mathisen, L. Wienhofen, B. Elvesæter, and A. J. Berre
Proceedings of Mining Intelligence and Knowledge Exploration, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 8891, 2014, 382-396, Springer International Publishing. (2014)
- ‘An Overview of the Linked Data AppStore’
D. Roman, C.D. Pop, R. Roman, B. M. Mathisen, L. Wienhofen, B. Elvesæter, A. J. Berre
Workshop and Poster Proceedings of the 4th Joint International Semantic Technology Conference, CEUR Vol. 1312. (2014)
- ‘Disaster tests for grids, dams and power plants’by Rex Merrifield, HORIZON The EU Research & Innovation Magazine,
28 March 2014